NEW FACILITIES FOR RECREATION GROUND
You can return your completed Feedback Form via any of the methods below – to arrive no later than 4.30pm Friday 9 September.
- At the consultation open day event on Saturday 3 September at the Recreation Ground from 11 am – 4 pm.
- The play area plans will be on display in the Town Hall 5-9 September and feedback forms will be available.
- By post to New Milton Town Council, New Milton Town Hall, 2 Ashley Road, New Milton, BH25 6AS
- Hand it into Reception at New Milton Town Hall
- Complete a form online at the council’s website:
New plans for public consultation with aim of work commencing October 2016
New play area
A secure play area, with a medieval theme to promote role playing, with equipment that allows children to explore, climb, swing, jump, slide, bounce, rotate or zip – whether playing individually or in group play.
Designed for accessibility and to suit children of all abilities, up to 12 years.
Outdoor adult exercise equipment
Suited to adults of all ages and varying abilities.
A number of companies provided proposals and quotations with Proludic scoring highest in a number of areas including play value.
Feedback is invited from any interested parties – including parents, grandparents, carers – anyone who might want to bring children along to the play area – as well as those who would like the opportunity to use the adult exercise apparatus, including carers and older adults.
Plans, including an artist’s impression, are available for public feedback at the Public Consultation event on 3 September and in the Town Hall from 5-9 September.