Please see below an update on New Forest District Council services.
- Garden waste collections will restart from Monday 27 April. Customers are being sent a letter and the details can be found at www.newforest.gov.uk/gardenwaste
- Read more about the vital new Shielding Hub service providing food and support to those most in need, seven days a week – http://forestnet/article/3926/Council-officers-mobilise-to-support-locals-shielding-from-the-coronavirus
- From the end of April, every household in the district should receive a leaflet from the Council about Coronavirus and services. The leaflet is being distributed with Royal Mail and the aim is to make sure that everyone in our community has access to the latest information and advice available.
- To all who work in local government – Rt Hon Robert Jenrick MP, Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, has written to thank local government: I am writing to you today, the unsung heroes in local government, to thank you for working to support your communities during the coronavirus pandemic. Read the full letter here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-letter-from-the-secretary-of-state-to-the-local-government-workforce
- Service updates include Business Rates Support Grants – http://newforest.gov.uk/coronavirus