9 September 2021
FAWCETTS FIELD – FOOTBALL & GENERAL USE OF EXTERNAL FACILTIES
COVID-19 GUIDANCE – SEPTEMBER 2021
Further to the governments COVID-19 announcement on 19th July taking us to step 4 of the recovery roadmap and the easing of all COVID-19 restrictions, we look forward to welcoming you back to Fawcetts Field and to what we all hope will be as near normal season as possible.
We should however remember that the virus has not gone away and still poses a threat to us all, we would appreciate your support in sticking to the simple guidance below.
- Though Social Distancing rules have now been removed avoid close contact where possible especially in enclosed spaces.
- Continue to avoid/discourage handshakes/hi-fives and goal celebrations.
- The toilets will be in use, we recommend only one person at a time inside, please wear a face covering whilst in that building.
- Sanitise/Wash hands regularly, likewise footballs and other sports equipment in general use.
- All pitches will be in use including the training pitch.
- Until further notice NMTC staff will continue to put out the corner flags and nets on external pitches. Please follow any instructions that our staff may give you.
- The changing rooms will be open (with some restrictions) and will be subject to a separate guidance sheet.
- All clubs MUST update their risk assessments and where applicable safeguarding measures in accordance with FA requirements. Copies should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The town council wants all using our facilities to enjoy them whilst being as safe as possible, so please follow the simple steps above and in the FA guidance on the next page.
(Supersedes all previous mitigation measures)