Tel: 01425 616867
Tel: 01425 629992
Tel: 01425 620964
Tel: 01425 619941
|Keith Craze||Deputy Mayor
Tel: 01425 638074
Tel: 01425 636194
Tel: 01425 621871
Tel: 01425 616384
Tel: 01425 619210
Tel: 07976 510955
|David Rice-Mundy||Town Mayor
Tel: 01425 621917
Tel: 01425 628042
Tel: 01425 620638
Tel: 01425 622106
|Alan Rice TDfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07734 157866
Tel: 07702 218796
Tel: 01425 623388
Monthly allowance and declared interests
Councillors at New Milton Town Council receive a monthly allowance of £69.74 per month in relation to their duties.
The documents below indicate interests that members have made note of at their time of entering office.
Code of Conduct
Councillors are required to follow this Code.
Members of New Milton Town Council must abide by the following Code of Conduct. Whenever you are acting in your capacity as a Councillor:
- You must not use, or try to use, your position improperly to obtain an advantage or disadvantage for yourself or any other person or body.
- You must not use your Council’s resources improperly for political purposes or any other purposes forbidden by your Council.
- You must not do anything that compromises, or is likely to compromise, the impartiality of those who work for the Council.
- You must not bully anyone.
(Bullying is offensive, intimidating, malicious, insulting or humiliating behaviour that is directed at someone over whom you have some actual or potential influence).
- You must not intimidate, or try to intimidate, anyone who has complained about you or who may be involved with a complaint about you.
- You must not disclose information that you know, or ought to know, is confidential, without authority or a legitimate reason.
- You must not prevent, or try to prevent, anyone from obtaining information to which they are entitled by law.
- You must not do anything that may cause your Council to breach any of the Equality laws that prohibit discrimination on grounds such as age, sex, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or pregnancy.